Minnesota Golf Resort Reviews
Thumper Pond Testimonials
Before you make the decision to vacation with Thumper Pond, see what others have said about their stay at our Minnesota resort. Explore our real golf resort reviews below and plan your stay by the lake today!
- My family and I truly had a fabulous time. My oldest (turning 15 next week) finished the Chivito in 20 min! The highlight of his weekend and sure to be topic of discussion for weeks to come among his friends. Please extend a thank you again to your pool attendant Jeff. He was wonderful with my boys as we ventured into ‘no lifejacket land’ for the first time successfully, this being the highlight for my 6 year old! Thank you again, we loved it!
- We were very impressed. The resort was beautiful. The staff was outstanding. The room was about double the size of a typical hotel room, nicely furnished, extremely clean, and had an amazing view of the fountain and the golf course. The food was probably the best food we had all weekend. Your property and staff exceeded my expectations more than any I can remember.
- What a wonderful venue for a wedding. Beautiful facility, gorgeous golf course, and the waterpark was fun for the young and young at heart. Don't miss this vacation fun spot!
- I have to say this was a very lovely place and everyone was very welcoming. I have a 14 year old and a 7 month old - the waterpark was nice and kept us busy while my husband went golfing.
- We stayed one night and spent a lot of time in the waterpark. My girls and I thought the water slide was awesome! The room was large and the resort setting was very nice. The staff in the restaurant was more than helpful, making sure we had everything we needed. We plan on coming back this winter. Thanks for a great night!
- The waterpark is excellent. It is small enough that we can relax and see the kids from almost anywhere, but large enough that we are constantly entertained. The staff was all VERY friendly to us. The taco bar in the lounge Friday night was a great value. We will definitely go back.
- Huge, comfortable, clean rooms. Super fun water park. Great rates. We will definitely stay here again. Far enough from Fargo that it feels like a vacation, but still a quick and easy drive.